Friday, 8 November 2013

Barry M natural glow palette


 So this is one of Barry M's new palette from their new palette collection
this one is call the natural glow palette this is the one I think people will like most its full of some nice natural tones


 So this pallet contains 6 eyes shadows which are all beautifully pigmented and a blush, it also comes with a mirror and some applicators.
There are a few shimmery tones and some matte shades. That this would be great for anyone just starting out with make up.

 Here are the shades in the palette
 My favourite shade is the purpley mushroom colour on the end on the left, I do have to say that I wasn't really much for the blush I just found that it was a little chalky and also I wouldn't really use the applicators i prefer to use a brush or clean fingers but I do really like the palette and it has a good price tag of £6.49
you can find this palette here at Boots/Barry M palette

Remember to subscribe for more and comment letting me know what else you would like to see next.
Deeanne xxx

Post a Comment