Saturday, 23 November 2013

Rimmel Kate moss lipstick


This is one of Rimmels Kate Moss lasting finish lipsticks, in the shade 19 Rossetto.

This is a beautiful lipstick, it's a berry toned pink, it looks a lot lighter in the bullet than it actually is. I like this because if you want you can just apply it quite lightly and if you have a naturally redder toned lip then this looks like your lips but better.
I wouldn't say that this is as glossy as it comes across in the pictures on the Rimmel site and its not matte either. If your are wearing this darker, then you might want to use a lip liner Rimmels lip liner in the shade black tulip would go well with this lipstick. 

I really think this colour looks quite sophisticated and also its a great autumn/fall to winter colour this lovely berry shade will compliment most skin types.

As you can see here I have quite fair skin and I really love this shade. If your in the UK you can get it in Boots or Superdrug and if your in the states, or else where you should be able to find them in your local drug store.  And it's only £5.49.
You can find me on Luvocracy where you can buy the things I'm showing.
Thanks for reading don't forget to subscribe for more and leave a comment or tweet me @alittlebirdee1
Deeanne xxx
Post a Comment