Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Almost 2014

I can't believe it's almost 2014. Feels like 2013 has gone so fast, I think this hear has been a good year for me. I started a blog, got a new cat, did well in my sub diploma and had a generally good year. 
In 2014 there are a few New year's resolutions that I want to make.
1. To post 2 or more posts a week.
2. Be healthier, I know everyone says this but I don't mean going on a diet, I mean not eating/drinking so much fatty/fizzy sugary foods. I'm not going to refuse the odd chocolate biscuit, but I am going to make my meals healthier.
3.Not to stress so much. I'm one of the biggest stessers, I get stressed about going to college some days and in 2014 I'm hoping to go to university so I need to stop worrying about the little things and enjoy them. 

I hope you all have an amazing new year and I'll be posting a "what I got for Christmas and my birthday" post soon.
Remember to subscribe for more, leave me a comment and follow me on Twitter @alittlebirdee1
Byee xxx
Post a Comment