Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Elegant festive nail combo

We all know that I love Barry M nail polished and I really like the nail jelly's, I was doing my nails and then the two that I put together I thought looked really elegant and festive.

How I did this was so simple and I really thing it looks so nice especially if your doing your nails for a Christmas party. (you'll have to excuse my messy nails) This would really look great with a red dress and some nude heals.

Using only two polishes (well three if you count the top coat). The first on to apply is Lychee, which is such a lovely colour and I really like the jelly formulas because there are so opaque. You only need one good coat of this, then once that's dry add the glitter and surprise is called Ruby Glitter.
Last just add your top coat and your all done! There you have some pretty, festive nails.

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave me a comment and subscribe for more.
Or tweet me @alittlebirdee1 (just a side note I won't be posting again until Monday)
Deeanne xxx
Post a Comment