Monday, 13 January 2014

LOREAL Skin Perfecter 3-1 miceller solution

I've heard good things about this product, so I was exited to try this. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and as you can see I haven't used much at all, so this will last me a good few months.
The 3 claims that this cleanser makes is that 1. dissolves make-up. This claim is 100% true it's very good at even removing waterproof make-up, 2.unclogs pores and removes impurities, I have noticed that my pores do look a lot cleaner so this is a true claim too. Lastly 3. Tones and soothes, again I do think it does the job after using this my skin does feel cool and slightly tight. 
I do really like this product and its very gentle on the skin so perfect for all skin types.
Follow and comment if you liked this post.
You can also find me on twitter @alittlebirdee1
Deeanne xxx

Post a Comment