Thursday, 9 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics

This 6 shaded palette was a gift that my boyfriend gave me for Christmas and since then I have just fell in love with it.
First of all I want to say that the packaging on this product is so sleek, I love that its the type of palette that clips shut instead of having a magnets and made out of cardboard. I love that Its a nice sturdy plastic and it feels very nice too. I don't own the other naked palettes, but everyone has good and bad opinions about the packaging.

The colours do look very neutral but they are "Basic" colours which is the name and my opinion of this product is that it I'll get a lot of use from it. I have used this almost everyday since Christmas, it's just perfect natural colours and they look great on everyone.  
 My favorite shades are Venus and Faint, all the colours blend easily together and you can use brushes or even a clean finger to blend, it works just as well.
I also like that they induced an almost black shade. its perfect for liner when you don't want something as harsh as black, or even for making a smokey more natural look.

This palette comes in at £20 which isn't bad for a higher end brand, but obviously if you are on a budget I would recommend the Barry M natural glow palette which is around £6.50 so better if your on a budget. The Urban decay palette is completely worth the money, so if you can stretch your purse to get it then you should.
You can buy the Urban Decay Naked Basics from Sephora if your in the US or from Debenhams if your in the UK.
Follow and comment if you liked this post.
You can also find me on twitter @alittlebirdee1
Deeanne xxx
Post a Comment