Thursday, 23 January 2014

Urban Decay Smoked Palette

This is what the palette looks like in its box.
Then when you open it you have three things.
you get the palette obviously then you also get this nice little manual that shows you where to put certain colours to create a look. I really like how it has annotations on the different parts of the eye.
You also get a small tube of the primer potion which is always good, so I'm happy about that. Then you get one of their full size 24/7 liners which is very intense and creamy but lasts a long time even in the water line.
This palette is absolutely beautiful, I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to wear the blue and green, but the rest I know I will get good use out of. The ones I have used most so far are Kinky freestyle and mushroom which are the top three on the left and Barlust which is the bottom left shade. The bottom row and mushroom are all very shimmery but it is fine shimmer, but I loves me a bit of shimmer.

The only downside with this product is the packaging its not as nice as I would have expected and I hate that its cardboard but other than that I love this product.
I will be doing a follow up post soon showing swatches and for those of you who don't know I post every Monday and Thursday.
I hoped you liked this post and follow for more, also leave me a comment telling me what you liked.
Find me on twitter @alittlebirdee1
Deeanne xxx
Post a Comment