Monday, 24 February 2014

Lily Lolo Eye Blending Brush


This brush is the Lily Lolo eye blending brush. What I like about this is that the brush handle and bristle length isn't too long so it's easy to use if you want to be precise.
 I bought this wanting to try out a new blending brush, it was £5.99 from feelunique.com or you can buy this from the Lily Lolo website Here. I was expecting it to be a bit fluffier and not to flat sided, but actually when using this it was very soft and did blend eye shadow quite well.
Because the brush is flat sided it's good for getting the shadow in the crease or blending it in the crease to create depth. The bristles are made from synthetic hair so is vegan friendly. It also feels very nice to use and I like how it says what the brush is instead of a number. I would recommend this brush if you don't want to go spending a lot of money on brushes, all their brushes are really affordable and good quality. So if your in the market for some new brushes you should go check out the Lily Lolo website.
Thanks for reading don't forget to leave me a comment and subscribe for more
Deeanne xxx
Find me on Bloglovin and Twitter 
Post a Comment