Monday, 3 February 2014

Maybelline mega plush mascara

I don't know about you but, when I buy a mascara I want it to give me big voluminous lashes. why? so I can fan people with them of course, why else lol. I love that false lash effect, I don't have the time every day to put false lashes on so I want a mascara that does the Job.
Okay granted your never gonna get lashes that look as good as false lashes but I can try.

This is what the mascara and wand looks like, this is the new flexor brush and I have to say I do like it. The brush is very big so when applying you have to be careful if you are a little shaky, so you don't get it on you lids.
When you apply this it goes on really nice its their new gel mousse formula, which I really love because it doesn't make your lashes feel all crispy.
This offers a great amount of volume and I love the way it makes my lashes look and its not clumpy.
This was £7.99 from Boots you should be able to find this in your local drugstore.
Follow and comment if you liked this post.
You can also find me on twitter @alittlebirdee1
Deeanne xxx


.
Post a Comment