Thursday, 6 February 2014

Tanya burr Lip gloss

There has been a lot of hype about this collection and I too was exited, Tanya Burr is one of my favorite You Tubers and I was so pleased and exited to hear that she was bringing out a Nail polish and Lip gloss line.
I just got one so that I could try them because I am not a big fan of lip gloss, I find many glosses to be very stick and drying and just not really that nice.
This on the other hand I do like. The first thing I noticed was the packaging, I just feels very nice to hold its just very smooth. I like also that it has Tanya's signature little heart on the lid top.
When I first opened it I also noticed it has a really nice scent, like strawberry laces another plus for this product.
Here I have the shade chic which is this beautiful peachy nude, this one doesn't have any shimmer so is good if  your going for a more sophisticated look. For me this gloss is a my lips but better shade.
You can see here that it has a really pretty shine and isn't too wet feeling when you apply it. Also I've noticed that it wears really well, I was wearing this and then had some dinner and a drink and when it wears away it doesn't go patchy. It just goes sort of matte but the colour is still there.
I am glad that it has the doe foot applicator and not one of those gloss brushes, this is much nicer to apply and overall considering I'm not a gloss person it's a nice product. This was only £6.99 from feel unique.com click Here to go ti the site. Also Tanya's new line will be coming to Superdrug stores soon.

Thanks for reading and if you would like to see more posts then subscribe 
and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite Lip gloss is.
Deeanne xxx
Post a Comment