Monday, 10 March 2014

Charles Worthington Style Setter Dry Shampoo

 I'm a lover of dry shampoo, I think it's such a saviour to make your hair stay looking fresh between washes. I usually use batiste but, when I was in boots they had a 3 for 2 on all hair care and I wanted to try something new. I came across this miniature dry shampoo from Charles Worthington and thought I'd give it a go. 
First of all the smell is quite nice it's sort of perfumed but it's a fresh smell and it doesn't overpower your perfume or anything. The smell is just pleasant another great thing is that this product is safe for coloured hair. 
So on to how it works, we all know the drill, shake well, spray on roots, rub in and then brush through. On the directions for this however it doesn't say to rub in. I definitely think that you still need to rub it in, but it isn't like batiste, where you get that pure white cast that you really have to work into the hair.


 You can buy this product from Boots Here if you are in the UK they don't sell this 50ml one Online so you would have to find that in store. This 50ml can was roughly £2.19 and the 100ml is £5.99. Compared to batiste I don't think I would pay that for only 100ml but it is definitely a good product.
Thanks for reading 
Deeanne xxx
You can also follow me on Twitter @alittlebirdee1 or on Bloglovin

#Boots #Charlesworthington #dryshampoo #batiste 

Post a Comment