Monday, 3 March 2014

February favorites!!!

So this month there's a few things that I've been loving and using a lot so firstly the two fragrances I've been using loads an loving is Beyonce Heat perfume. This is a warm scent but it's also not too young and girly. I just love this and have been wearing it almost every day. Secondly the other fragrance thing I have been loving it the body shop strawberry body mist, it smells so yummy and sweet. I like spritzing this on after a shower or just to freshen up at the end of the day.
I also like the packaging of both products.
Next is two nail polishes that I've been using and am still wearing now which is the Barry M Nail paint in Vivid purple paired with this beautiful shimmery gold nail polish from the Kelly Brook collection in new look called Stunners. I've been wearing Vivid purple on all but nails except the ring finger which I used the Gold polish on.
Next is this mug I got for christmas and I love the little design on it, but more importantly it's nice to drink out of. If you Love to drink tea then you will also know that there is always one mug that you like better than the rest. It sounds crazy but it's true.
As far as eye shadow goes I am still loving the Urban decay Naked Basics palette, it's just everything you need for everyday eye make-up. I have done a more in depth post about this Here 
I also have another favorite which is an old favorite that I have recently been using again, It is a body shop Eye shadow. I don't know if the body shop still have this one, I have looked on line and couldn't find it. It's a very light grey shimmery shadow. it looks beautiful all over the lid or even for an inner corner highlight. This one is shade 15, one that I have seen that is similar is the Colour crush Eye shadows in shade 005 Steal my heart.
Last but not least is a game on the Nintendo 3DS that I love and have been playing way too much which is Animal crossing new leaf. There's all sorts of things you can do on it, from fishing to bug catching and now you can go swimming and diving. If you liked games like harvest moon or games that are real time then you will like this. Its all about the little details such as designing your home, the aurora which looks beautiful and is so cool in a game and having a nice coffee in the roost. Here are a few picture taken myself to show you.
 Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed remember to comment and subscribe for more 
Deeanne xxx
You can also follow me on twitter @alittlebirdee1 and Bloglovin

#animalcrossing #bbloggers #bloggers #bodyshop #barrymnailpaint #tea



Post a Comment