Saturday, 22 March 2014

Good things Stop that spot clearing gel

 I picked this up from boots a while ago and I didn't really think much of it, so it just got left in the drawer never to be seen again.
Then about a week ago I had one of those horrible under the skin spots that are really painful, but never break through. I remembered I bought this and didn't really use it, so I dug it out and used it and it almost instantly soothed it and then I applied this 3-4 times throughout the day, the spot went down so much in just 1 day of use.
 As you can see it is a clear gel its not one of those really sticky ones it's one that dries after a few minutes and you cant feel any residue. You can use this under your make-up which is a good thing, I't does say on the box not to put this on spots that have broken the skin.
This spot treatment contains papaya which is a good source of vitamin A this helps by removing dead skin cells and break down inactive protein. It also contains Acacia berry extracts which is good for helping hyper-pigmentation and scars that spots can leave behind.
It also has a cosmopolitan beauty award for 2011
This product is really inexpensive as it is around £5 from boots or the Good Things shop.
So if your in need of a new spot treatment I hope this helps.
Thanks for reading
Deeanne
xxx
Bloglovin Twitter
#Goodthings


Post a Comment