Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


I'm not the kind of person that goes with the crowd, but when it came to the craze about the real techniques brushes I have to admit that I did want them. I held off on buying this for such a long time and then I eventually caved and bought it. I used to use my hands to apply my foundation then I bought a cheap brush to use and it wasn't really giving me very good results.
 This brush has literally changed the way I apply my make up, it used to take me ages to apply and blend my foundation but now it takes about a minute to apply and blend it. 
Because the bristles are quite firm it makes it easy to apply your make-up, they are also soft so it doesn't scratch or irritate the skin when using it. After using this brush it looks like you skin has been air brushed, and when you have spots or blemishes this really buffs the foundation over it nicely.  
This brush is just absolutely amazing and if your in the market for a new foundation brush this is perfect, for cream and liquid and I highly recommend getting this one. The brush is £9.99 from Boots and was made by the lovely Sam and Nic Chapman aka Pixiewoo on YouTube. I love their channel and they show and teach you how to apply your make-up along with useful tips and info.
Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.
Deeanne
xxx

Post a Comment