Monday, 28 April 2014

Revlon color Stay Concealer



Naturally I went shopping and I was in need of a new concealer, In haven't really tried much from Revlon so I picked this up. But what really drew me in was the claim of full yet undetectable coverage. 
I've been trying this out for around three weeks so I have had plenty of time to test it out. My first impressions where the packaging was nice, not that squishy plastic that you can get and they have a good variety of shades for lighter skin. I'm quite fair skinned so when it comes to concealers, I find most to be slightly to dark and they never match my foundation.
This concealer is more of a yellow which is great for correcting redness and covering dark circles, I mainly use concealer under my eyes and around my nose. It has made a lot of difference, the dark circles appear so much brighter, so it looks like I actually got some sleep. The redness around my nose when I use this almost completely goes.
As you can see the consistency of the concealer is nice and thick and feels really creamy when you apply it, this is why it covers so well. I would say that it's medium coverage so it doesn't look cakey on the skin.n Revlon also claim that this concealer lasts for 24 hours, I'm not sure if this is true because I dont tend to wear my make up for that long, but I can say that it does last at least a good 8-10 hours. So if you have long hours at work or something like that then it will last.
The cocealer comes with your standard doe foot applicator which I like so that's another good point. I find that the cocealer blends best with your fingers. This product can be found in Boots and Superdrug for around £6.99. All in all I think this is a great concealer for redness and for under eye circles so, if your looking for a new concealer give this one a go.
Deeanne
xxx
Post a Comment