Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Lush The Sacred Truth Fresh face mask

I recently has a terrible cold and I just felt really ill and run down. This was really showing on my skin, my face just looked dull and colourless and I had dry patches around my chin and forehead. My skin was just really dehydrated. I needed something to put all the vitamins and goodness back into my skin, so where do you go to LUSH!!
I really love their fresh face masks and lush is one of my favourite shops because of it's amazing product and it's values.So of course I went in search of a good face mask to awaken my skin.
The lady at the shop was really nice and helpful and recommended this...
It's called the Sacred Truth and it's a fresh face mask which contains ingredients to make your skin brighter and radiant.
As you can see its quite a smooth thick consistency and does have bright green colour. I also have to say that the smell is weird, when I first used this I didn't like the smell of it, but now for some reason I kind of like it.

The main ingredients in this are fresh papaya, this stimulates the growth of new skin cells and helps to brighten the skin. next is Shea butter which helps to nourish and hydrate your skin. Then Ginseng root powder to condition and again stimulate new skin cells. And lastly Honey this is an antiseptic so will help with any breakouts and also moisturises then skin.
All these ingredients are really beneficial to the skin and some, like the ginseng powder are things used in high end products.

To use this product you apply to the face generously in a thick layer, avoiding the eyes and then you leave it on for ten to 15 minutes and wash off with warm water. You need to keep this product in the fridge and also what is nice is that when you apply it, it's cooling on the skin apart from that cold shock when you first apply it, this feels really nice.

When you have this on your face you can feel it slightly tight and then when you wash this off your face just feels so soft and plump. I really recommend this if you have dehydrated skin or if you have had a cold and need to revive your skin and it's also good for anti-ageing 
You can keep these for around 2-3 weeks and they last a good 6 applications and this one is only £6.25 and you can buy that from Lush store or Online 
Thanks for reading 
Deeanne
xxx

#Lush #bloggers #Facemasks 

Post a Comment