Monday, 5 May 2014

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick

It's not very often that I talk about lipsticks, I'm very picky about what colours I like or look good on me. 
I usually only wear lipstick on special occasions so I wanted something that looked nice but that I can wear more often.
This is the Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in the shade Angel pink, when I first picked this up I just fell in love with the colour it such a beautiful nude pink with a hint of shimmer. 
The packaging of this Lipstick is beautiful the gold makes it look more luxurious and I love how the Max Factor X is pressed into the lipstick.
 It's just lovely and I bought this from Boots for £7.99 which is an amazing price, you get a good amount of product and it doesn't have any funny fragrance or taste. This is a nice moisturising lipstick so it's good if you are the kind of person that suffers from dry cracked lips like me. I usually find that lipstick looks very patchy and just makes clumps from dry skin, this lipstick doesn't do that.
I think this colour is great if your like me and have quite pale skin and don't want something that's in your face, also would look nice if you have a tan. If you happen to be in your local drug store and come across these then swatch and look because they just have a beautiful formula and there is 15 shades to choose from. There's something for everyone in this beautiful collection.
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you do want to see more like this then let me know
Thanks for reading 
Deeanne 
xxx

Post a Comment