Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Benefit They're real mascara

Disclaimer: Benefit kindly sent me this product for review and I will give my honest opinion.

Mascara is one thing I can not live without, so I always like to try new one's. I like my eyelashes to look really full and lengthy, but I don't like them to be clumpy. I have never tried this mascara from benefit before and had heard many things.  people have said it is waterproof, it is quite resistant which is what you would expect from a long lasting product, if you have oily skin then this would be good. Also I have heard people find it difficult to take off, I tried taking this off with the Garnier micellar cleansing water which I have a review for Here and it came off really easily.
I personally really liked this mascara it was lengthening, separating, it added volume and Long lasting. The formula at first is quite wet, which is nice, because if your like me and spend ages making sure you have every lash then it gives you plenty of play time. At the moment I'm using the maybeline the falsies mascara and although its a nice mascara, it dries quite quickly.
This is after I had applied the They're Real mascara, you can see that there is a lot of length and separation to the lashes. This very spiky-shouldn't put it near your eyes, looking wand is what gives you that, it also is good because you can get right down into the roots for lots of volume.
I like the packaging of this because its not clunky, it is just nice and smooth, this is the miniature it's only 30g but this still retails for around £10 for the mini or you can get the full size for £19.50 from Boot's and Debenhams 
Thank you to Benefit for sending me the products to review.
Deeanne
xxx
Post a Comment