Friday, 13 June 2014

Summer Lovin



Now that summer is here in England I'm cracking out all the pretty things and the fruity scents. I just love the smell and taste of fresh fruits which brings me straight onto the mango body butter and body wash from the Body shop, although it probably wouldn't taste very nice it smell absolutely delicious, it just smells like fresh mango yoghurt mmmm. Also its got ingredients that are really nourishing for the skin. With the two combined you smell like a walking mango.  
The other thing from the body shop is the white musk sun glow perfume, it's just a really nice holiday perfume really fresh and floral. If you spot it in any shop then smell it, just smell it, I think this may be a limited edition fragrance as I haven't been able to find it anywhere since I purchased it.
For make-up I have the shimmer shades blush from Collection, in the shade Blushalicious. This is really nice if like me your quite fair or even if your not, it just adds a really nice subtle glow, it doesn't contain any chunky glitter its really fine, so your not going to look like a disco ball. The shades are all quite neutral with one corner that has a nice pop of pink. It's really inexpensive and has great pigmentation.
Also for make-up I've been loving the Revlon colour stay shadow link in the shade Lilac which is a beautiful shimmery shade I have a review of these Here.
Lastly I have been Loving this new summer nail polish from Barry M in the shade Rose Hip, It's from the gelly collection so it latst really well, looks super glossy and shiny even without a top coat. 
These are all the things I've been loving at the moment I hope you enjoyed the post and leave me a comment telling me what makes you feel all summery.
Deeanne
xxx
Post a Comment