Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner Review

I have been testing out Eye-liner recently and I saw that this one came with the June Glamour magazine. The magazine only costs £2 and the liner retails for £12 so it seemed like a pretty good freebie.
I got the Navy one because it was all they had in the shop and think this was also the last one anyway, the packaging of this is pretty nice and sturdy the lid is one that securely clicks on which is always good. 
 The tip of the liner looked pretty good its made of a stiff spongy materiel and I like that it's not really flimsy, now comes the downside...
It just wasn't very good, I obviously shook it up before using it and splodged some on the back of my hand to get the ink flowing, but it was just rubbish, the swatches below are after I had put it on my hand and eyes and then I put it on my hand again so I could show you.
 
I have tried using this since and it just looks awful, it's patchy and drags and also you can't get a fine line because as you can see the product doesn't flow. I don't know if this was just maybe a bad one or whatever but I wasn't impressed with this. 
Hope you liked this post.
Deeanne
xxx
Post a Comment