Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Dresses for special occasions from Aviva dress

There's always a special occasion around the corner, whether it be a wedding your attending, your wedding, prom or a party. Sometimes it can be really frustrating looking for a dress. I hate going shopping for dresses simply because I know they always need adjusting for my height.(because I'm short) You can spend hours pouring through catalogues and trying on a million different dresses and even then you don't always find the one. 

A lovely lady named Zoe introduced me to their on-line store Aviva dress, it's a wonderful store where you can basically have the dress made to your measurements and requirements, they have many different categories such as Prom dresses, Formal dresses, evening dresses, cocktail dresses, brides maids and wedding dresses.
They also have an amazing vintage wedding dress section, I'm not planning on getting married any time soon but there is a wedding that I will be attending and of course this shop sprang to mind, there is such a wide range of choice and something for everyone.
Here are a few that I looked at and really liked.
This is one of their gorgeous wedding dresses, it has lovely shape and the detailing on it is just stunning, I know where I one day be shopping for my dress. And of course you don't need to worry about the fit because it can be custom made. You can also change the colour of the dresses if you aren't a fan of the colour but you like the design.
These are really nice prom style dresses and they do both Long prom dresses and short prom dresses.

Lastly this is the one that I have been looking at which I think is suitable for a wedding, it's basic but it's really pretty without all the flashy bling, so you won't show up the bride. I definitely think there there is something for everyone here from dresses to red carpet event's to a grand ball. There are some stunning pieces and the shop has some really good deals and prices, far less than you would pay elsewhere. They also ship to a wide variety of places such as Africa, North America, Europe, Oceania and North East Asia.
 I would like to say thanks to Zoe for introducing me to the beautiful shop and I hope you all check it out when your in need of a new occasional dress.
You can find their store by clicking this link Here 
Thanks for reading
Deeanne
xxx


Post a Comment