Wednesday, 24 December 2014

No7 advent christmas day & overall thoughts

 25th December
This was a great product for the last day of the calender, The Stay Perfect Duo Nail Colour. I really like these two colours we have a coral pink shade and then a beautiful shimmery gold. These are really nice for all year round the gold is Christmasy and the coral is great for spring. 
This is everything that was in the calender all 25 products and all in all I think that it was worth the money, almost all of the products I will use and love, I think there was only one or two things I said I wouldn't really use. A lot of the products are good for all skin types and will suit everyone, such as the lip colours and nail polishes. I will be definitely purchasing another calender next year.
Thanks for reading and come back soon for more.
Deeanne
xxx 

Post a Comment