Sunday, 14 December 2014

No7 Advent day 13 and 14

So over half way through the calender now and the things that are in the calender have been amazing, so without further delay I will tell you what I got on the 13th of December which was another high shine lip  crayon and from the photo it's super pink, but it comes out a bit stronger than a tinted lip balm. I am usually really picky with lip products but I really loved these so another good gift. 

 And for today the 14th of December I got the completely quenched moisturizing lotion which is a nice product to go with the body wash, I will again be saving this for my trip to NYC in February because it is a nice travel size. Like the body wash it's got a nice soft subtle fragrance and is a 40ml tube.
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed remember to subscribe and pop back for more posts 
Deeanne
xxx
Post a Comment