Wednesday, 10 December 2014

No7 advent day 9 and 10

These two days where some big doors on the calender so I knew that these would be more like face and body things. So for the 10th I got this Protect and perfect day cream, it's a good size 25ml will last you a good while. It also has an SPF of 15 so is great for this time of year, people don't think they need sun cream because it is winter but the sun is just as strong, that's why skiers wear sun cream. 
The next was the No7 blissful body wash and it says sumptuous cleansing for silky soft skin. I really liked this because it's quite small and I can save it for when I go to NYC in February. It has a nice subtle smell I would say slightly floral but not a hugely noticeable smell. This is a great size it's a 40ml bottle. These two days where nice products that I will get good use out of.
 Thanks for reading there will be another post up on Friday.
Deeanne
xxx

Post a Comment